Tools and Resources to assist you in Developing a wellbeing framework
The following tools and resources and templates have been provided to assist you in develop a framework to promote wellbeing within your school / educational context.
- Growing Inclusive Wellbeing Model Appendix 1
- How is Wellbeing Promoted? Guiding Questions Appendix 2
This survey can assist in gathering information about how wellbeing is promoted within your context.
- Enablers and Impactors Checklist Appendix 3
This checklist can assist in gathering information about enablers that assist in promoting wellbeing within your context. It can also assist in gathering information about impactors that prevent or ‘get in the way’ of wellbeing promotion in your context.
- Promoting Wellbeing: Growing an Inclusive Community Checklist Appendix 4
This checklist can assist in gathering information about how well wellbeing is promoted within you school community.
- Surveys on Wellbeing Promotion
Below are a variety of surveys to inform your thinking. Each survey is targeted at a different school community group. While we have provided the surveys in a template form there is no reason that these surveys could be redeveloped and used in a multi-modal format (e.g., Survey Monkey) and made to suit your specific context. In providing a range of surveys it is hoped that you can select what best suits your context and /or to use different surveys at differing times of the year and cross validate the data findings [e.g., beginning or end of the year].
- Student Wellbeing Interview / Survey Appendix 5
- Student Survey – Growing Inclusive Wellbeing Appendix 6
- Parent Wellbeing Interview /Survey Appendix 7
- Teacher Survey – Growing Inclusive Wellbeing Appendix 8
- Teacher Wellbeing Interview Questions Appendix 9
- Principal Interview Questions – Growing Inclusive Wellbeing Appendix 10
- Principal Survey – Growing Inclusive Wellbeing Appendix 11