Book Title: Open Publishing Guide for Authors
Download this book
Book Description: This guide is for creators who want to publish an open text with UniSQ Library.
The UniSQ Open Publishing Guide is for those who want to publish an open text with the UniSQ Library. It steps authors through the process they will undertake when working with the UniSQ Open Educational Practices Team, and sets out guidelines and expectations for the undertaking.
- Planning an open publication: guiding principles and considerations
- Preparing your manuscript: style and licence requirements; keeping track of your project; inclusivity and accessibility; creating your manuscript; academic integrity; and quality and peer review
- Working with the UniSQ Open Educational Practices Team: the role of authors, and the role of the UniSQ Open Educational Practices Team.
- Writing and designing your open text
- Promoting and evaluating the impact of your open text.
While this book was adapted specifically for a UniSQ audience, others may find it useful as a resource to refer to, or to adopt or adapt for their own contexts.
Open Publishing Guide for Authors by University of Southern Queensland is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.