Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Author: University of Southern Queensland
Download this book
Book Description: This USQ Harvard referencing guide is based on the 'Style manual for authors, editors and printers' (6th edn) published by John Wiley & Sons in 2002.
Book Contents Navigation
About this Guide
1. Fundamental Principles
2. Variations in authors/creators
3. Variations in dates, editions, titles and web addresses/URLs
4. Books, journal articles, newspaper articles
5. Web documents, websites and other electronic media
6. Government publications
8. Legislation and legal authorities
9. Non-government reports
10. Standards, patents and data sheets
11. Conference papers and proceedings
12. Theses and dissertations
13. Audiovisual material
14. Images including tables, figures, graphs, maps, charts and datasets
15. Computer software
16. Personal communications
17. USQ teaching materials
18. First Nations and Traditional Knowledge
20. Sample reference list
USQ Harvard AGPS Referencing Guide Copyright © by University of Southern Queensland. All Rights Reserved.
This USQ Harvard referencing guide is based on the following manual:
Snooks & Co. 2002, Style manual for authors, editors and printers, 6th edn, John Wiley & Sons, [Milton, Qld].
If you believe copyright work that is available within this guide constitutes copyright infringement, please complete the USQ Copyright Infringement Notification Form.